NextCare Company Fact Sheet
Learn More About NextCare Holdings, Inc.
10 Brands. 10 states. Over 142 Clinics Nationwid
Headquartered in Mesa Arizona, NextCare Holdings is one of the nation’s largest privately-owned providers of urgent care and occupational medicine services. NextCare Holdings operates over 142 clinics nationwide, and they represent 10 brands across 10 states:
- Access Medical Centers (OK)
- Central Texas Urgent Care (Waco, TX)
- Chino Valley Medical Centers (AZ)
- Dr. J Express Care (Abilene, TX)
- Impact Urgent Care (San Antonio, TX)
- NextCare Urgent Care (AZ, CO, NC, NM, TX, WY, VA)
- PrimaCare Medical Centers (Dallas, TX)
- Providence Urgent Care (Columbia, MO)
- The Urgency Room (KS, MO)
- Twin Fountains Medical Clinics (Victoria, TX
Providing top-quality medical care since 1993
NextCare was founded in 1993, and offers an exceptional patient experience via a commitment to customer service from reception to recover. The company’s unique differentiators include an option to wait at home or office for care (WAHOO), medical discount programs for individuals, families and employers, and compassionate care delivered in a technologically sophisticated healthcare environment.