Medical Discount Program Terms and Conditions
By signing up for a Medical Discount Program, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
You acknowledge that You have enrolled and agreed to participate in a Medical Discount Program from the participating urgent care clinics of NextCare and its family of brands.
IF YOU HAVE ENROLLED IN AN ADVANTAGE MONTHLY PROGRAM, You acknowledge that You have enrolled and agreed to participate in a monthly membership discount program. You understand that You have pre-paid for the first 90 days of the membership and that these fees are non-refundable. You acknowledge that You understand that Advantage monthly membership fees thereafter will be automatically deducted every 30 days from the payment details you provided. You understand that monthly billing will begin 90 days after your first enrollment.
You acknowledge that if the payment details You provided expire, You have authorized NextCare to obtain a new expiration date from the card issuer, if we choose to do so, and/or to continue billing the card in accordance with the terms of this agreement (whether or not we have obtained a new expiration date). In accordance with applicable law, if our first attempt to collect any fee for this membership is unsuccessful, we may make additional attempts to collect from any/all payment methods you provide. NextCare is not liable for any fees charged by your financial institution in the event a payment request is returned as uncollectable.
You acknowledge that if You wish to cancel your Advantage MONTHLY Membership, You must submit a request 10 days before your next billing cycle to ensure appropriate time to process the cancellation. Cancellation requests may be submitted in the following ways:
- Online: Login into your online account at nextcare.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 480-353-2240
- Call: 800-605-9046
- Clinic: Go to your local clinic and fill out the Advantage cancellation form
For Advantage ANNUAL and ValueCare ANNUAL enrollees, You acknowledge that You understand that this membership is valid one year from date of purchase and will expire unless You agree to renew it. You understand that the enrollment fees are non-refundable.
FOR ALL MEDICAL DISCOUNT PROGRAM MEMBERS:
You acknowledge that any care you receive under a Medical Discount Membership cannot be billed to your medical insurance and that this medical discount plan cannot be used with any U.S. government medical plan.
You acknowledge that online enrollment and other membership fees are subject to change without advance notification. Proof of membership must be provided at time of services in clinic.
You acknowledge that the following fees are not covered by your Medical Discount Program membership:
- Preventative Services including but not limited to physicals, vaccinations, and/or routine monitoring of chronic illnesses.
- Work related injuries and/or services.
- Motor Vehicle Accident injuries and/or services.
- Durable Medical Equipment (Crutches, Splints, etc.) – this service is provided and billed through an outside vendor, but may be covered by a medical insurance plan if you have one.
- Services performed by outside facilities – these will be billed to you or your insurance company separately by the providing institutions, and may include but are not limited to Imaging Services (MRI’s, CT scans, Ultrasounds, etc.) and laboratory services not performed within our participating urgent care clinic.
- Prescription Medications
By enrolling in a medical discount program You acknowledge that You have read and understood these Terms and Conditions regarding membership benefits and enrollment. You understand that this Medical Discount Program only applies to select services provided by a participating urgent care clinic of NextCare and its family of brands, and that You will be responsible for any fees, at the time of service, incurred for services not included in the membership program. You also understand that You may never seek reimbursement from any health insurance for services received under this program and that we will not bill a health insurer for services You receive as a Medical Discount Program subscriber.