Pay Your Bill
NextCare and its family of brands are dedicated to creating a safe and accessible healthcare environment for patients. To continue to serve our communities while we face COVID-19, we are excited to announce we are expanding our services to offer Telehealth. You can access a provider from the comfort of your home or office with your web browser via the HIPAA secure platform. We accept most major insurances, cash pay and medical discount program members. Below you will find a list of states where we currently offer Telehealth services. Please click the state you are currently located in below to access the virtual queue and complete the registration process.
What Can Be Treated with Telehealth?
- Sprain/Strain/Arthritis pain
- Sore Throat
- Asthma-mild exacerbation
- URI symptoms
- Ear ache
- Prescription refills-single 30 day supply for chronic meds (Conditions Apply)
- Rash/other skin complaints
- Insect Bites
- Vomiting/Diarrhea without fever
- Ginor GI complaints
- Flu-like symptoms
- Abrasions/minor cuts/burns (First degree burns)
- Non-traumatic joint pain, musculoskeletal pain
– Telehealth services are provided as available in NextCare’s markets. Telehealth access is dependent on provider availability and cannot be guaranteed during all hours of operation.