What Can Be Treated with Telehealth?
- Sprain/Strain/Arthritis pain
- Sore Throat
- Asthma-mild exacerbation
- URI symptoms
- Ear ache
- Prescription refills-single 30 day supply for chronic meds (Conditions Apply)
- Rash/other skin complaints
- Insect Bites
- Vomiting/Diarrhea without fever
- Ginor GI complaints
- Flu-like symptoms
- Abrasions/minor cuts/burns (First degree burns)
- Non-traumatic joint pain, musculoskeletal pain
*Disclaimer – The list of above ailments are commonly diagnosed and treated via telehealth virtual visits, however all virtual visits are at the provider’s discretion as to whether it may be necessary for a patient to be seen on-site at a nearby clinic to complete diagnosis and treatment.
– Telehealth services are provided as available in NextCare’s markets. Telehealth access is dependent on provider availability and cannot be guaranteed during all hours of operation.