Working at NextCare Urgent Care
Are you interested in having the opportunity to work for one of the nation’s largest providers of urgent care and occupational medical services?
If so, NextCare would love to have you join our team. As a NextCare team member, you’ll enjoy:
- Providing quality care and making a difference to our patients
- Earning a competitive salary
- Receiving excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement program, paid time off and more
- Creating a flexible and accommodating work schedule
- Working toward advancement and promotion opportunities
- Participating in NextCare® University classes, including CPR certification and MA Skill workshops
- Rewarding and fun work environments
- Growing an organization committed to serving its patients and communities
You can get started on the path to a better career by searching on our Employee Opportunities Website for administrative, clinical and provider job openings.
With over 100 locations in 11 states, NextCare currently seeking candidates for both in-clinic and corporate positions.
Clinic Positions Include:
- Radiology Technicians
- Limited Scope X-ray Technicians
- RN –LPN
- Front Office Receptionist
- Medical Assistants
Start Your Job Search
Medical Provider Careers
NextCare® Urgent Care is looking for Providers who are passionate about providing quality health care in a cutting edge, fast paced environment!
- License Renewal
- 401K with immediate vesting
- Generous PTO
- Health Savings Account (HSA)