Now Offering Virtual Care
Click Your State Below To Get Started:
Access a video visit from anywhere in the states below:
What Can Be Treated with Virtual Care?
- Conjunctivitis (Pinkeye)
- Sprain/Strain/Arthritis pain
- Asthma-mild exacerbation
- URI symptoms (Upper Respiratory symptoms)
- Ear ache
- Rhinitis/Sinusitis (Sinus Infections (acute sinusitis))
- Prescription refills-single 30 day supply for chronic meds (Conditions Apply)
- Rash/other skin complaints
- Insect Bites
- UTIs (urinary tract infections)
- Yeast Infections *(adults only)
- Vomiting/Diarrhea without fever
- Minor GI complaints (Nausea and vomiting) (Diarrhea) (Constipation)
- Flu-like symptoms
- Covid-19 screening
- Abrasions/minor cuts/burns (First degree burns) (Minor scrapes and cuts) (Sunburn and other minor burns)
- Non-traumatic joint pain, musculoskeletal pain (Non-traumatic muscle and joint pain)
Ready to start saving on your medical costs?
NextCare Virtual Health provides convenient access to NextCare Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants through secure video visits for many non-emergency illnesses, such as pink eye, cold and sinus symptoms, flu symptoms, and seasonal allergies.
It’s easy by following a few simple steps:
- Visit https://www.nextcare.com
- Scroll down and select the “Virtual Care” box.
- Select the state you will be located in during your visit.
- Select a time that is convenient for you to have your video visit.
- Answer a few basic questions and enter brief information about yourself.
- You will receive a text message confirming your check-in time and a link to access your provider.
No, NextCare Virtual Health does not replace your primary care providers or your child’s pediatric provider. NextCare Virtual Health should be used when you need care for non-emergent, minor medical issues.
NextCare Virtual Health provides general medical care for many non-emergency illnesses, including flu, allergies, sinus infections and more. You should NOT use it if you are experiencing a medical emergency.
You will follow the same process as requesting a visit for yourself. You will enter your child’s name and information instead of your own. The child must be present during the video visit; however, the level of child involvement is at the discretion of the provider. In all cases, the provider will speak directly with the parent or guardian.
You will reserve a check-in time that is convenient for you. The provider will join you by video at your reserved time. Until then, wait in the convenience of your own home or on the go.
Yes, all NextCare providers can prescribe short-term medication for a wide range of conditions when medically appropriate. NextCare providers do not prescribe substances controlled by the DEA, non-therapeutic and/or certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential abuse.
NextCare virtual health is a covered service for many insurances. NextCare’s staff will verify your insurance coverage prior to the visit. Self-Pay virtual visits can be provided for a fee of $125. NextCare also provides visits at a discounted price for those who are uninsured or have a high-deductible health insurance plan. Learn more at Discount Medical Programs – Alternative Health Insurance | NextCare Discounts.
Yes. Just like any health care provider appointment where an evaluation takes place, which may ultimately lead to a referral to a primary care provider or specialist.
However, if you follow-up the same day in a NextCare Urgent Care clinic for further evaluation, the virtual health visit is not billed.
Yes. Health records are kept completely private and we employ robust encryption methods to protect your personal information. You determine who can see the information in your record.