NextCare and its family of brands are dedicated to creating a safe and accessible healthcare environment for patients. To continue to serve our communities while we face COVID-19, we are excited to announce we are expanding our services to offer Virtual Care Video Visits. You can access a provider from the comfort of your home or office with your web browser via the HIPAA secure platform. We accept most major insurances, cash pay and medical discount program members.
Below you will find a list of states where we currently offer Virtual Care services. Please click the state you are currently located in below to access the virtual queue and complete the registration process.
Once checked in, you will receive a confirmation text/email. You will click on that link within the text/email to have the video visit with our provider.
What Can Be Treated with Virtual Care?
- Sprain/Strain/Arthritis pain
- Sore Throat
- Asthma-mild exacerbation
- URI symptoms
- Ear ache
- Prescription refills-single 30 day supply for chronic meds (Conditions Apply)
- Rash/other skin complaints
- Insect Bites
- Vomiting/Diarrhea without fever
- Ginor GI complaints
- Flu-like symptoms
- Abrasions/minor cuts/burns (First degree burns)
- Non-traumatic joint pain, musculoskeletal pain
*Disclaimer – The list of above ailments are commonly diagnosed and treated via virtual video visits, however all video visits are at the provider’s discretion as to whether it may be necessary for a patient to be seen on-site at a nearby clinic to complete diagnosis and treatment.
– Virtual Care services are provided as available in NextCare’s markets. Virtual Care access is dependent on provider availability and cannot be guaranteed during all hours of operation.