Improve your employee health and your bottom line!
Promote wellness for your employees with access to high quality, low cost urgent care facilities
Cover up to 90% of your employees’ healthcare needs with Advantage urgent care benefit
Improve work attendance – absenteeism can cost up to $3,600+ per employee annually
The Advantage Medical Discount Program – brought to you by NextCare and its family of brands – is a monthly membership that offers access to comprehensive healthcare at a low price. Designed to enhance employer benefits, Advantage enables your employees to address non-life threatening, non-chronic medical issues quickly and conveniently at our participating urgent care locations.
Benefits for Employers
Promote accessible urgent care Decreases absentee rates Reduces costly ER visits
Benefits for Employers
Inexpensive office visit fee ($39) Same day urgent care visits Online check-in
Whether or not your company offers insurance, Advantage can help your employees and their family members with their health needs. With average annual deductibles for a single coverage as high as $1,655++, employees may avoid treating illness which costs your business time and money.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Wound Treatment/Dressing
- Sore/Strep Throat Testing/Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Athlete’s Foot/Fungal Infections
- Rashes & Skin Allergies
- Asthma/Breaking Treatments
- Ear Lavages
- STD Treatment
- Allergic Reactions
- Fractures, Stains & Sprains
- Flu Testing/Treatment
- Mono Testing/Treatment
- Urinary Tract Infection Testing/Treatment
- Pregnancy Testing
- Toenail Removal
- Abscess Incision & Drainage
- Sinus/Ear & Eye Infections
- Cough & Congestion
- And more…
+ “The Causes and Costs of Absenteeism”, Investopedia
++”Employer Health Benefits, 2019 Summary of Findings”,The Kaiser Family Foundation and Health Research & Educational Trust
How Does It Work?
The Advantage Group Medical Discount Program is a one-year commitment for your company that can be renewed annually. Your company prepays the first month for each employee/family member enrolled and then is billed monthly for each member thereafter. The employee/family member is charged a flat fee each time they visit one of our clinics.* Your company will have the ability to add or remove members on a monthly basis.
Annual Fee: $500
Monthly Fee (per member): $39
Office Visit: $39
Your annual fee covers the following services:
Initial set up of employee/family memberships
Automatic payment processing of monthly membership fees
Additions and terminations of memberships as needed
No limit on number of memberships for your organization
What is NOT covered?
The following fees are not covered by the advantage program membership:
- Preventative Services including but not limited to physicals, vaccinations, and/or routine monitoring of chronic illness
- Work related injuries and/or services
- Motor Vehicle Accident injuries and/or services
- Durable Medical Equipment – this service is provided and billed through an outside vendor, but may be covered by a medical insurance plan if the employee/family member has one
- Services performed by outside facilities – these will be billed to the employee/family member or the employee/family member’s insurance company separately by the providing institutions, and may include but are not limited to Imaging Services (MRI’s, CT scans, Ultrasounds, etc.) and laboratory services not performed within our participating urgent care clinics
- Prescription Medications
*If you currently offer limited medical insurance, please note that Advantage may not be used to bill that plan or any government plans such as Medicaid and Medicare.