NextCare and it’s family of brands are here for you!
NextCare and its family of brands are here for you during the multiple “Stay at Home” and “Shelter in Place” orders issued by many states across the country. While it is important to adhere to these orders and practice social distancing, the orders also recommend that you address your healthcare needs. We are here to help you accomplish that in a responsible way. Obtaining necessary healthcare is deemed as an “essential service” and is permitted during these orders. To address the current COVID-19 challenges and provide safe and accessible care for you, NextCare is providing multiple patient focused models of care, safety and convenience measures. Please see below to access care now!
NextCare and its family of brands are dedicated to creating a safe and accessible healthcare environment for patients. To continue to serve our communities while we face COVID-19, we are excited to announce we are expanding our services to offer Telehealth. You can access a provider from the comfort of your home or office with your web browser via the HIPAA secure platform. We accept most major insurances, cash pay and medical discount program members.
At our clinics, patient safety is our number one priority. With this in mind, we are now offering our Curbside Care program, which allows you to drive up, stay in your vehicle and let us come to you. We especially encourage patients experiencing COVID-19 or viral symptoms to utilize this service. This will allow us to perform an evaluation and, should it be necessary, testing collections from the comfort and safety of your vehicle. Curbside Care allows our patients to practice social distancing and proper precautions while still being able to have their health needs evaluated. We recommend all patients book a time online at www.nextcare.com to help reduce your wait time at the clinic. To access curbside care please contact the clinic prior to visiting.
Our WAHOO (Wait at Home or Office) online check-in system makes getting in line even easier. On our website, you can see how many patients are ahead of you and get text updates when it’s time to come in. It’s that easy!
How does the WAHOO online check-in work?
- Just visit our website and click on “Check-In” in the navigation bar.
- Enter your name, phone number & email.
- We’ll Text You with a confirmation & updates.
- When you arrive at the clinic, check-in at the front desk and you’ll see your name up on the in-lobby monitor.
- Complete your paperwork, and we’ll call you back!
It’s that easy!
NextCare is working to provide Curbside Care and Telehealth in as many markets as possible. Rest assured we’re still taking precautions at locations where these services are not yet available. At many of our clinics, we’re utilizing an alternative entrance for patients who are presenting COVID-19 or viral symptoms in effort to limit unnecessary exposure to patients and clinic exam rooms. Instructional signage will be posted onsite for patients to follow upon clinic arrival.
- Clinic protocol is to sanitize rooms and equipment following every patient encounter with Medical & Hospital Grade cleaning agents.
- All Clinic facilities (including lobby/waiting areas) are cleaned and sterilized daily by staff and multiple times weekly by professional services.
- Every Clinic utilizes strategic room rotation relative to patient symptoms and treatments to reduce unnecessary risk and exposure for all ailments.